Fraser Case Management supports individuals access to medical and mental health, educational, recreational, social and vocational services.
Types of Case Management provided:
- BI (Brain Injury) Waiver
- CADI (Community Access for Disability Inclusion) Waiver
- DD (Developmental Disability) Waiver
- DD Non-Waiver
Fraser provides these types of case management services to people of all ages in Dakota, Hennepin and Ramsey Counties. You must be referred to Fraser from your county of financial responsibility following an assessment completed by the county. If you are already connected with your county, you can talk to your worker to request a referral. If you are not already connected, please contact your county:
- Dakota County Public Health Intake: 651-554-6336
- Hennepin County Social Services Intake: 612-348-4111
- Ramsey County Disability Services Intake: 651-266-3613
Please call a Fraser Intake Coordinator at 612-767-5180 or complete the form below to connect with us and learn more about whether these case management services are right for you.
No articles exist for this service.