Fore! Fraser Benefit Golf Classic
July 8, 2019 — 11:00am-08:00pm — Brackett's Crossing Country Club — MAP
Join us on Monday, July 8 for the 25th annual FORE! Fraser Benefit Golf Classic, presented by Wells Fargo.
Enjoy the beautiful greens of Brackett’s Crossing Country Club in Lakeville for a day of golf, games, prizes and support of Fraser. Thanks to the generosity of Brackett’s owners Tom and Peggy Smith, nearly all funds raised go to Fraser Housing.
Each year, Fraser provides more than 200 people with housing through three distinct living options. Our person-centered approach ensures that each option is as unique as the individuals we serve, providing just enough support to ensure success.
Corporate sponsors and individual golfers are treated to 18 holes of golf, games and prizes, refreshments along the course, an all-you-can-eat barbeque lunch and fabulous dinner.
- 11 a.m.: driving range opens
- 11 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.: lunch
- 12:30 p.m.: tournament begins, shotgun start NEW TIME
- 5:45 - 6:45 p.m.: cocktail reception
- 6:45 - 8 p.m.: dinner and program
For more information, contact Rose Rosario at 612-798-8343 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All sponsorships are entitled to a variety of marketing and promotional opportunities and will receive the following benefits (if desired):
- Recognition in Fraser print newsletter, Fraser in Focus
- Acknowledgement in 2019 Fraser Annual Report
- Name and link to corporate website on fraser.org
- Formal recognition as event sponsor during dinner program
- Recognition as event sponsor in printed program