Create bright futures with us through individualized or group volunteer opportunities
With the support of volunteers, Fraser serves nearly 10,000 children, adults and families with special needs. Volunteers use their time, energy and passion to create bright futures for our clients.
Find the best fit for you from the volunteer opportunities listed below. We have Ongoing Programs for volunteers who would like to make a long-term commitment. Fraser also offers One-Time Opportunities.
Create bright futures with us! Complete our volunteer application to join our dedicated team of volunteers.
- Fraser School Classroom: Explore the power of imagination with young learners! Under the guidance of our experienced staff, you’ll work with children ages six weeks to six years old on activities that integrate imagination into various aspects of learning. Location – Fraser Richfield
- Be A Buddy: As a Buddy, you become a trusted friend to an adult with special needs living in our Independent Living apartments and create memories that last a lifetime! Location - Fraser Independent Living – Richfield, Bloomington, Minnetonka, Hopkins or Apple Valley
- Movie Night Volunteer: Join a community of adults with special needs at one of our Independent Living apartments. Share a piece of media you love and foster friendships along the way. Location - Fraser Independent Living – Richfield, Bloomington, Minnetonka, Hopkins or Apple Valley
- Library Volunteer: As a volunteer librarian, you will help curate the books that are used by hundreds of children at Fraser School. Location - Fraser School, Richfield
One Time Opportunities
- Corporate and Group: Bring your team together around a common cause! We can accommodate groups who are looking to volunteer onsite at Fraser or offsite at their office. Projects are fun and rewarding!
- Mock Interviewer: Support our clients with special needs and developmental disabilities as they learn job-readiness basic skills. Volunteers will conduct mock interviews and prepare clients for their job search. Location – Fraser Bloomington
- Special Events: Fraser hosts special events throughout the year, and we are always looking for volunteers to make a meaningful contribution. We can accommodate groups or individuals for every event.
- Fraser Walk for Autism | April 13, 2019, 5:30-10 a.m. | Apply to volunteer