Transitions Day Treatment
An intensive group therapy that focuses on mental health and developmental supports for individuals with autism transitioning into adulthood.
For adults ages 18-21 years old. A focus on managing mental health symptoms, learning self-advocacy, improving social communication skills and basic life skills to help individuals become “unstuck” and enhance overall quality of life.
What to expect:
• Groups of 9-12 adults with similar differences with the support of 2-3 clinicians
• 3-6 month program
• Combination of psychoeducation, group processing and opportunities to practice skills
• Therapeutic approaches tailored to unique learning styles
• Evidenced-based models including neurodiversity curriculum, think social, CBT and motivational interviewing
• Connection to career, education and employment resources and supports
For more information please contact: Jessica Magnuson at: Jess.Magnuson@Fraser.org or 952-737-6221
How can we help?
Please call 612-767-7222 or fill out the form below:
No articles exist for this program.