Individual, group and family therapy that addresses the social-emotional needs of families.
Autism Therapy is designed to promote coping skills, decrease problem behaviors and improve overall functioning in the family. An individualized treatment plan identifies goals which may include: increase self-regulation and emotional control, improve self-esteem, grow parental understanding of managing problem behaviors, reduce conflict and use structure to improve daily life for the whole family.
The treatment plan can include Skills Training and In-Home Services provided by skilled Fraser staff who are trained in working with individuals with autism spectrum disorder.
The need for these therapies is determined by a licensed mental health professional during a diagnostic assessment.
How can we help?
Please call 612-767-7222 or fill out the form below:
- 6 Ways Hiring People with Autism can Help Your Business Succeed
- Sensory Friendly Tips for Holidays
- Person-First Language
- Advocating on your Child’s Behalf
- How to Make a Travel-Sized Weighted Blanket
- Tips for Potty Training
- Writing a Social Script
- Developing Interests and Play Skills for Children with Autism