As Fraser employees, our actions are guided by a core set of values as we serve children, adults and families with special needs.
Our core values are Partnership, Innovation, Respect and Quality. We find opportunities each day to apply these values to our service to clients and each other. Here are some ways you can see these values in action at Fraser:
- We have strong partnership within work teams. Our employees enjoy working as a team to provide quality service. They jump in and help others, share ideas and offer encouragement.
- Our employees appreciate that they can be innovative to tailor services to individual clients. Our employees have also created new products and services that benefit a wide range of clients.
- Our employees show great respect for our clients and their families. They respect differences and work to meet individual expectations.
- Quality service has always been a source of pride for our employees. Our employees tell us that our clients are their priority, and they love seeing the difference they can make for them.
Core job characteristics of a Fraser employee:
- Show compassion and empathy
- Display positivity
- Be responsive
- Be present and prepared
- Foster teamwork and collaboration
- Demonstrate courage and confidence
- Engage in effective and clear communication
- Be open to new ideas and innovation