Child Development Information

Support in our community for Fraser families wondering about child development and other concerns

Child Development Institute — providing information to parents based on current research that is both comprehensive and practical, and enabling parents to help each child develop to his or her full potential

Help Me Grow – The expert of your child, is you. Help Me Grow can help if you suspect your child's development is not progressing at a typical rate. You can also call 1-866-693-GROW (4769)

First Signs – Intended to educate parents, healthcare providers, early childhood educators, and other professionals to ensure the best developmental outcome for every child

How can we help?

How can we help?: Fraser {seo}

Please call 612-767-7222 or fill out the form below:

Send us an email