|Providers please contact us: Phone: 612-767-7222 At prompts, dial 1 for English, then 3 for Referrals. ||Families please contact us: Phone: 612-767-7222 At prompts, choose a language, then option 2. |
Fraser accepts/welcomes referrals from pediatricians, nurses, social workers, therapists, psychiatrists, and other healthcare or mental health professionals. Our goal is to coordinate your client's care and respect the established relationship you have with them.
Professional Referral Process: When you are concerned about the development of your patient, please contact us, using the following as a guideline.
- Submit a Professional Referral Form.
- In addition, we ask that families contact Fraser Clinical Intake to initiate the enrollment process. Please give your clients our Intake phone number: 612-767-7222. Families can speak with a Client Services Representative Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- The Professional Referral Coordinator will review your referral and follow up with you when it has been processed. We will track your client's information. When your client calls, we will have your referral information on hand. Our Professional Referral Coordinator will follow up with you once the family has contacted our Intake Services OR if they have not called us within one month.
If you have any questions about this process, or the services offered at Fraser, please call our Professional Referral Coordinator at 612-767-7222.
Our client services representatives can assist your patient enroll in services and direct them to a variety of resources:
- Autism Spectrum Disorders evaluations and services
- Neuropsychological evaluations
- Psychological evaluations
- Individual, family, and group therapies
- Day treatment
- Individual and group skills training
- Speech-language pathology
- Feeding therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Physical therapy
- Music therapy
- Visual consultation
- Home and community support
- Community referrals including child care, education, county services, advocacy, community resources, and medical specialists
- Adoption and Family Permanency Support
View Fraser Locations in a larger map