Independent Living

Fraser Independent Living operates five apartment buildings designed for adults with developmental disabilities who can live independently with minimal support. Fraser is the only organization in the Twin Cities to offer this type of apartment rental program and has received national recognition for this unique model. The buildings are made possible through the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).

Click on the topics below for more information, or contact, 612-767-5180.

Applying For Residency
Our Staff
Current Openings

Success story

Living On His Own

“I like it. It’s bigger than my old place,” Robert said about his new apartment, which helps make it possible for him to live and work on his own, despite his intellectual disabilities.

Read the story
How Do I Get Started - Start Now >