2015 Fraser Annual Benefit
Thank you for joining us at the Fraser Annual Benefit, presented by POPP Communications, in celebration of 80 years. Your participation and support will help hundreds of children and families. Because of you, we will be able to continue providing life-changing mental health services to the local community.
Let's reflect on some of the highlights of the evening:
- Fraser parent Betsy Sathers shared her story of struggle and triumph as she navigated her way through her adopted twins' mental health disorders.
- Kat Perkins, finalist on Season 6 of NBC’s The Voice, serenaded the crowd with her chart-topping hit "Fearless".
- The silent and live auctions, which included beautiful pieces of jewelry, one-of-a-kind artwork, vacation packages and much more, raised a total of $83,000.
- $114,000 was raised during the Fund-A-Need, which will support individuals with mental health disorders such as anxiety, depression and PTSD.
- GenerationNOW Entertainment got everyone on the dance floor at the end of the night. DJ and Fraser client Tyler spun a fantastic set before handing off the turntable to DJ Mad Mardigan.
In total, more than $430,000 was raised at the Fraser Annual Benefit – THANK YOU! Your generosity helps Fraser continue to create bright futures for children and adults with special needs.
The success of this event would not be possible without all of our sponsors. We'd especially like to thank our presenting sponsors, Bill and Teri Popp from POPP Communications, as well as George Hutson and Jean Arger with ProSpect Analytical for their Premier Sponsorship.
Still want to contribute? It’s not too late! Donate today to help make early childhood mental health less staggering.
View photos from the 2015 Fraser Annual Benefit.
Save the date! The 2016 Fraser Annual Benefit will be held on Saturday, October 15th at the JW Marriott Minneapolis Mall of America.
2015 Fraser Annual Benefit Sponsors