Why choose Fraser?
Mission, Vision & History
For Fraser Employees
Navigating the First Steps
Teen & Adult
Home and Community Supports
For Fraser Families
Pulling Together for Fraser
Fore! Fraser Benefit Golf Classic
Fraser Annual Benefit
Fraser Walk For Autism
Current Job Opportunities
Questions To Ask Insurers
Provide psychological assessment, intervention, and consultation for children and adolescents at the Fraser Autism Center of Excellence. This candidate will do testing, evaluations, and potentially hold a therapy caseload providing individual, family, and/or group therapy.
Any Fraser clinical location in the Twin Cities, which may include Minneapolis, Bloomington, Anoka, or Eden Prairie.
Full-time and part-time opportunities available Monday through Friday.
1. MA, MS, or Ph.D. in Psychology.
2. Current Psychology licensure from the State of Minnesota.
3. Excellent oral and written communication skills in order to interact effectively with clients and other staff and to prepare required evaluations and other written materials
4. Demonstrated organizational skills.
5. Ability to achieve and maintain status of “not disqualified” upon completion of criminal background studies.
6. Position is considered a driving position, valid drivers license and clean driving record according to Fraser policy.
For current openings, visit our
Fraser is proud to be an EEO/AA employer.