Why choose Fraser?
Mission, Vision & History
Autism (Teens & Adults)
Home and Community Supports
For Fraser Families
For Fraser Employees
Autism Resource Directory
Fraser Expertise & Information
Fraser School Calendar
Navigating Autism with MSP
Fraser Walk For Autism
Fraser Annual Benefit
Fore! Fraser Golf Benefit
Questions To Ask Insurers
Program Assistants coordinate daily living activities for our residents living in a group home setting.
1. Assisting with personal care including eating and in the bathroom, hygiene, and grooming.
2. Administering medications.
3. Documenting treatment.
4. Helping with cooking and housework as needed.
5. Accompanying residents on activities and appointments.
Fraser currently has positions with evening, overnight, and weekend hours.
Fraser has a number of openings in Hennepin and Anoka County.
1. Applicants must be 18 years of age or older with a high school diploma or equivalent.
2. Applicants must have a valid Minnesota driver’s license and satisfactory driving record.
3. Applicants must have the ability to use clear and understandable written and verbal English.
4. Must be able to work independently and lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
5. No experience is required, though we do prefer applicants with experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities or similar conditions.
6. Applicants must have a passion for serving our clients, and have strong decision-making skills.
1. Post-secondary experience is preferred.
For current openings, visit our
Fraser is proud to be an EEO/AA employer.