Why choose Fraser?
Mission, Vision & History
For Fraser Employees
Navigating the First Steps
Teen & Adult
Home and Community Supports
For Fraser Families
Pulling Together for Fraser
Fore! Fraser Benefit Golf Classic
Fraser Annual Benefit
Fraser Walk For Autism
Current Job Opportunities
Questions To Ask Insurers
As a Developmental Trainee you will be working in day treatment classrooms with a small group of pre-school aged children diagnosed with autism.
1. Work with a small group of children in a day treatment classroom.
2. Assist the children in improving play skills.
3. Participate in the planning and implementation of the goals and objectives for a child in the Autism Day Treatment Program or Fraser Mental Health Program.
4. Maintain client confidentiality.
5. Write daily progress notes in parent notebooks or assist clients in completing daily notes.
6. Provide professional interaction with parents, clients, and other staff members.
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Basic knowledge of child development, experience working with young children through babysitting, internships, etc.
3. Ability to lift and carry 40 pounds. Must have the physical health and stamina to work on a consistent basis with children who have special needs.
4. Ability to achieve and maintain status of “not disqualified” upon completion of criminal background studies.
5. Some work locations require a valid driver's license with acceptable driving record.
For current openings, visit our
Fraser is proud to be an AA/EEO employer.